Frames R Us Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- Picture Frames R us Ltd trading as Frames R us
- Trading Address: 16 Arkwright Court, Blackpool & Fylde Industrial Estate, Lancashire FY8 1DA
- Telephone number: 01253 465662
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Vat Registration Number: 137 8164 95
- The price stated on the website includes VAT
- Delivery is not included in the price, however full details of the charges can be seenon the delivery page of our website
- Productand delivery charges may change, however this will not affect any order alreadyplaced with us but not yet dispatched
- All prices on the website are quoted in Great British Pounds GBP
- Full payment is required before any order is manufactured/ dispatched
- Payment can be made directly on our website using your debit or credit cardvia Sage Pay
- For custom made frames we aim to manufacture and dispatch them within three to five working days subject to availability
- If you require your frame urgently please call us on 01253 465662 with your requirements
- Delivery shall be charged at:£7.95
Northern Ireland: £19.95
Southern Ireland : £38.25
Scottish Highlands: £16.75
- Delivery options and prices will be available on the checkout page
- Please see delivery page for full details of delivery costs
Refunds, Returns and Cancellations:
- For Custom Made frames and Mounts as per the UK consumer Rights Act we are unable to amend or cancel the order once work has commenced.
- Please make sure the measurements you enter onto the website are correct before ordering, as frames will be made to your measurements and mistakes shall not berefunded. If you are unsure of how to measure your picture please see the how to measure page on the website or please contact us on 01253 465662 for further help
For Standard Size/Ready Made Frames and framing accessories: for any order placed other than Custom Made frames and mounts we offer a seven day cooling off period, this commences from the date you received your order. If you want to return you order it must be done so in its original packaging and must not be damaged or defaced. Once received, we will refund the value of the product excluding any delivery charges within 30 days.
Cancelling your order:
If you have ordered a standard size frame or any accessories in error and want to cancel your order, you may do so providing the order has not been dispatched and a full refund will be credited onto your card.If your order has been dispatched at time of cancellation you may return it and a refund shall be made excluding any delivery charges. No refund shall be offered for cancellation/amendments to custom made frames is production has commence when you contact us
Damaged Goods: please notify us within three working days if yourorder has been damaged during transit. Please package the goods back up in their original packaging and we will arrange for them to be collected and giveyou the option to replace your order at no additional charge to yourself or offera refund. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org obtain a delivery label and a returns number.
In order to deal with your return quickly and effectively prior to returning your order please email us at returns @framesrus.co.uk to obtain a return number and an address label. This enables us to match your original order with the return more efficiently. Please do not return any items without contacting us first.
You must notify us within 14 days of receiving your goods if you want to return an ready made frame.
All refunds shall be returned onto the card in which you paid with when placing your order within 14 days of receiving the goods back in a good condition.
Out of Stock items:
We do our up most to ensure all products on our website are in stock, however if an item showing as in stock is temporally unavailable we shall contact you via email within one working day of you placing your order advising or delivery times or to suggest and alternative product.
We do our upmost to ensure that the images on our website are a true representation of the colour and finish of the materials we use, however thismay vary between different batches of material. We will not be held responsible for slight variation to colour and finish.
If you have previously ordered from us and are ordering the same frame to match, it is likely that the colour will vary slightly due to the materials been sourced from a different batch. If you are particular about the exact colour please contact us and order of sample of the current colour.
Please note that the colour collaboration and quality of your monitormay affect how the image appears on screen.
In no instance shall we be liable for any damage or loss off
- profits loss
- anticipated savings
- waste of management time
Or any other loss arising from late delivery, incorrect order whether Frames R us or the user is at fault or any other issue arising fromusing our website
All images and designs used on our website remain the property of Frames R us and must not be copied without authorization. Under no circumstances should you copy, modify, reproduce any of the images.
Frames R Us PrivacyPolicy 2018
The privacypolicy explains how and why personal data is gathered and processed By Frames Rus Ltd
How isInformation Collected?
· When visiting www.framesrus.co.uk we use third partyServices from Google Analytics and Bing to collect information regarding visitorbehavior patterns, for example which pages have been visited on the site,basket abandonment, basket conversions. Neither Us nor Google and Bing use thisinformation to identify anybody
· Personal details such as name,address, phone number and email addresses are collected we you complete formsvia our website
· When you use our website theserver automatically tracks certain information such IP address, browser type,pages viewed and basket abandonment pages
· To register an account or placean order on at www.framerus.co.uk site we require so information aboutyourself, such as full name, address, contact number, email address, thisenables us to keep you informed about the progress of you order and also whereto send it to
What we do withInformation is collected?
· We pass on essential informationto our courier companies; address and contact details in order for them todelivery your parcel and contact you if necessary
· Your personal information isnot passed on to any other company
· We may also use your contactdetails to keep you informed of new products or special offers from Frames R us.However if you do not want to receive any further information from us, you mayunsubscribe to this service. Either click unsubscribe on the newsletter oremail us as email@example.com stating you no longer want to receive information from us.
· If any time you want to seewhat details we hold about yourself you may request a copy by writing to uswith your request to Frames r us, 16 Arkwright Court, Blackpool & Fylde IndustrialEstate, Blackpool, FY4 5DR
· To make a payment for yourorder, you can either pay directly on our website using your debit or creditcard, this facility is run by Sage Pay and PayPal who use 3-D secure andadvanced management filters. To view their security information in more detailplease visit www.sagepay.co.uk and www.paypal.co.uk and see their privacypolicy.